Supports the Marketing and Communications Department in the many activities related to promoting HGB internally and externally, including but not limited to writing content and documenting stories, coordinating social media, monitoring company media results and utilizing electronic publishing technology. Job functions:
• Assists with writing and distributing press releases; searches, manages and tracks resulting media hits; and helps maintain the list of media contacts and updates it quarterly.
• Researches and writes stories and articles to promote HGB activities and milestones internally and externally.
• Assists with planning and communication of HGB community events.
• Assists with writing and coordinating production of various newsletters and direct mail pieces.
• Coordinates website and social media content, monitoring public responses and postings. Assists with measuring the success of online efforts, including using Google Analytics.
• Assists with designing, writing and coordinating production of multiple marketing materials including, but not limited to, fliers, brochures and programming guides. • Assists with measurement to track effectiveness of marketing efforts, including data and demographic analyses.
• Organizes photo library and assists with photography needs.
• Supports and serves as a role model for the hospital mission, vision, values, and customer service initiatives.
• Adheres to the organization’s policies and procedures and compliance guidelines.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship management skills.
• Ability to adapt and respond to multiple priorities and demands with varying deadlines
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products
• Prefer a working knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• Familiarity with social media in communications and digital media
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism or a related field
• Zero to two years of communications and/or public relations experience, in a non-profit or health care environment preferred.
As the Operation Manager you will have overall responsibility of the Call Center
ensuring that the highest quality of customer service is achieved and maintained. The
Operation Manager will be instrumental in getting the Call Center established and up and running, then ensure organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the Call Center.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
• Works as a liaison between the Call Center and Lottery
• Assist in the development, maintenance and adherence of Call Center/ operations policies and procedures
• Supply information to account management on actions and improve customer handling
• Act as central command center for client and management needs, including system outages, training, and other items
• Supervise and coach Call Center Supervisors on a weekly basis
• Ensure operations delivery of client requirements as per contractual agreement
• Directs and monitors adequate staffing levels to meet quality and budget standards
• Monitors client expectations and insures effective communications to Call Center employees
• Identifies performance and expectation gaps and facilitates resolution
• Communicating and coordinating with internal departments
• Adopting and promoting the values of the company
• Monitoring NeoGames, B2B, and B2C sites for negative and positive comments
• Routine customer service training
• Translation assistance, if necessary
• Bachelor Degree preferred
• Thorough understanding of Call Center operations, principles and metrics
• Minimum 5 years of Call Center experience including at least 3 years in management capacity
• Demonstrated experience analyzing and resolving customer service and client issues
• Advanced computer skills (experience with Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Outlook required)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to train and develop team members
• Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives
• Ability to learn and relay new information quickly
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management styles
• Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization
• Delegate responsibilities effectively
• Ability to multitask effectively
• Ability to adapt to and navigate a fast paced work environment
The Virtual Media Marketing Manager is responsible for the virtual strategy and execution across a range of on-line outlets to grow thought leadership, participation, community, and conversion rates.
This role will engage audiences on social platforms and help manage, plan, and execute social programs to promote sponsored activities and grow thought leadership. The selected candidate will work as part of the marketing team and be instrumental in creating and evaluating all social media strategies and tactics in support of the overall corporate strategy.
The ideal candidate will have experience and confidence articulating technical concepts to drive virtual engagement through a variety of selected outlets. We seek an individual with exceptional writing skills, the ability to think strategically and engage readers.
Essential duties include:
Integrate social campaigns into larger marketing programs to drive engagement.
Identify and create opportunities for social engagements. Develop goals, execution strategy, and measurement metrics. Manage roll-out and ongoing optimization.
Position content (i.e., blog posts, articles, white papers, case studies, etc.) to establish and grow community engagement.
Implement best-practices for SEO (organic and paid) to drive website traffic and conversion.
Develop programs, campaigns and a social media promotional calendar to build awareness and engagement.
Transition news and alerts in multiple industries into social media content.
Customize and broadcast content across a variety of relevant platforms. Track and measure engagement for syndicated content and adjust programs as needed.
Provide results and reporting for all virtual activities.
Assist in trade event planning, participation and promotion.
Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor ‘s degree in marketing, communications or equivalent experience required.
At least five (5) years of experience in technology marketing with at least three (3) year social media experience.
In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and applications for B2B companies.
Required proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with superior Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access skills.
Required proficiency with social media monitoring platforms.
Graphics experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
Superior writing, editing and campaign management skills.
Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Organization and project management skills.
Outstanding, analytical, problem solving and follow-up skills. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
A track record of initiative, drive and creativity.
Attentiveness to accuracy, details and deadlines.
Ability to assimilate large amounts of information within a short period of time.
Ability to work as a contributing member of a team and independently in a fast-paced setting.
Adaptability, flexibility and ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
Percentage Travel Required:
10% travel may be required for trade, company, and industry events.
As iLottery Marketing Manager you will have overall responsibility for the company’s
iLottery relationships and act as the subject matter expert in the area of iLottery business development with prospective customers. The position will report to the EVP Sales and Customer Development.
Five years progressive experience in working in multi-channel marketing and/or
retail with a strong e-commerce component. Gaming experience is preferable but not
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing with emphasis on Internet and e-commerce
Experience in developing, executing and tracking digital promotions, including the use of social media for communication and promotion.
Understanding of business and consumer data analytics -- the gathering and collection, interpretation, and actionable recommendation.
Knowledge of and proficiency in the use of CRM (customer relationship management) tools -- how to acquire, engage, retain and service consumers.
Experience in direct to consumer communication and messaging
Possesses a strong sales and marketing perspective
Collaborative, energetic, quick study, ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients, consumers and outside vendor partners.
Strong presentation skills
Additional Responsibilities Include:
• Interact directly with customers
• Develop and drive new interactive initiatives -- games, promotions, prizing, etc., including but not limited to cross-promotion retail strategies
• Develop and execute retailer affiliate program in conjunction with needs of client
• Document customer complaints
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
• Adopt and promote the values of the company
• Monitor and report performance and quality control
• Weekly meetings with Department Manager
• Monitor relevant iLottery sites for negative and positive comments
Other Job Requirements:
• Advanced computer skills (experience with Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Outlook required)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Team player
• Ability to learn and relay new information quickly
• Ability to multitask effectively
• Ability to adapt to and navigate a fast paced work environment
Michigan Lottery and Pollard Banknote are seeking a Digital Gaming Analyst to join our Marketing team. Working with the Lottery’s Interactive Marketing staff, the Digital Gaming Analyst will serve as the primary support for obtaining business insights for the Lottery’s digital game products to aid the Lottery in the goal of maximizing digital game revenue and profits.
Join a fun team that is at the forefront of the United States internet gaming market!
Additional Responsibilities Include:
• Gathers, models, distills, interprets and presents data for the Lottery’s digital games to Interactive Marketing staff in order to enhance decision making.
• Develop and maintain regular reporting to analyze digital games performance including digital game sales & profits, impact of game theme and play style, product forecasts, player deposits, and player segmentation.
• Create and maintain standard reporting and provide analysis for the Lottery’s broader direct-to-consumer activities.
• Measure return on investment and effectiveness of digital game promotional activities.
• In coordination with the Lottery’s Market Research Analyst, define testing plans for digital games in order to maximize product revenues and improve the user experience.
• Assists with quantitative and qualitative research for the digital game products.
• Coordinate industry monitoring and reporting to keep management team well informed of digital gaming, e-commerce, and interactive market trends.
• When assigned by management, project lead or coordinate assignments between the Lottery and/or vendors.
• BA/BS degree – Marketing, Business, or Economics degree preferred
• Experience in compiling, summarizing, and analyzing data. Previous analytics experience in the e-commerce field preferred.
• Must be detail oriented and possess strong project coordination and organizational skills
• Requires critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Experience in working with third party vendors and agency partners
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Responsible for implementation of strategic production-oriented communications and public relations plans, or development thereof, within regions. Develop, manage, and maintain strong media and community relationships that will help to achieve collections goals that will motivate donors to give blood or platelets. Integrate digitial assets serving local areas to achieve a multi-media, multi-channel platform by which to engage with stakeholders. Bridge knowledge across projects and the organization at large to successfully craft cohesive messaging. Ensure regions are fully compliant and integrated with corporate messaging and media protocols. Serves as a media spokesperson and provide other communications support as needed.
Perform all duties and responsibilities in compliance with standard operating procedures, Safety Quality Identity Potency Purity (SQUIPP), regulations outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and other applicable Federal, state and local regulations.
1. Implement and manage campaigns and programs to meet and support the organizations objectives.
2. Identify opportunities to generate positive media stories and community goodwill; manage and fulfill communications requests to client expectations.
3. Routinely monitor competitor news and developing media issues; involve supervisors per protocols.
4. Develop and maintain media and external partnerships to create awareness, blood drive partnerships and support regional objectives.
5. Ensure functional partners understand and follow media relations protocols; support media training efforts
6. Manages multiple ongoing and one-time projects with accountability for success and stakeholder satisfaction.
7. Manage digital assets serving local areas, including Twitter and designated sections of redcrossblood.org website.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of staff so classified.
Operates under general guidelines from Director, Communications. Plans own work and set priorities for task accomplishment. Actions and decisions based on broad precedent, discretion and judgment.
Must have and apply knowledge of print and digital platforms to develop the most effective communications.
Bachelor's degree in communications or related field. Minimum of five years communications experience with an emphasis on strategic media relations; or an equivalent combination of related education and work experience. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required. Demonstrated track record of developing and maintaining operational and process initiatives in support of comunications activities is required. Highly developed leadership, oral and written (AP style) communication skills required. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to assimilate information quickly, analyze problems and implement solutions required. Experience with media contact management and reporting systems preferred.
The duties and responsibilities mentioned in the job description are representative of the essential functions of the position. The performance management system incorporates competencies which are identified, discussed and evaluated in order to meet operational milestones and which are tied to job families and titles. Three types of competencies have been identified; Technical Competencies are job specific skills and methods, Core Competencies are the abilities and behaviors expected of all Biomedical Services employees, Leadership Competencies are specific abilities and behaviors required of those performing formal management roles or other leadership roles (i.e. Project Leaders). Management and staff should contact Human Resources for further details on the appropriate competencies for a specific position.
Essential Functions/Physical Requirements
The duties above indicate the essential functions of the position. Operational flexibility is required to meet sudden and unpredictable needs. May be required to travel to sites throughout the region.
Exposure levels are based on the essential functions as stated in this position description; however, in some instances, variances may occur due to the applicable nature of this position within a particular work site. Therefore the work site may determine the exposure level to be greater than or less than the below stated level.
This position is an exposure determination 0 in view of the fact that normal work involves no exposure to blood or blood components and/or human body fluids or tissue samples as a result of splashes, spills, and/or needlesticks or performance of or assistance in first aid.
* The job responsibilities of this position render it exempt under the applicable duties test; however, some individuals holding the position may work on a part-time basis and therefore may not meet the salary threshold that would allow them to be treated as exempt.
NACUFS is seeking a Director of Communications & Marketing to develop and implement strategies for promoting the value of the association and its products, programs and services to members, nonmembers, campus administrators, industry suppliers and media. Responsible for advertising, marketing and brand management, and public and media relations. Oversees publication of magazine, website and electronic communications.
Bachelor's degree with concentration in marketing, public relations or business administration and 5-10 years experience, preferably in the foodservice, hospitality, higher education or trade association segments. Experience with public policy and chapter relations a plus. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, social media technology and web design, including content management systems. Strong writing, graphic design and time management skills.
Gillespie Group is looking for a determined, energetic, reliable person to take on the role of Marketing Assistant! The ideal individual will LOVE Lansing as much as we do, be highly organized, and be comfortable representing the company at various evening meetings and events. Our new Marketing Assistant should be fluent in social media and have great design and creative writing skills. Sound like a good fit for you? Here's a little more about what the job entails:
Reports To: Director of Property Management and collaborates with President, Regional Managers and Director of Commercial Development
Compensation: Exempt/Salary. This position is not eligible for overtime. Bonuses are at Management discretion.
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for the creation, implementation and oversight of marketing and advertising needs at Gillespie Group. They will also forecast and measure overall marketing and Gillespie Group branding efforts.
Attendance: This position requires the ability to work any of the seven days of the week, 52 weeks of the year, as well as the ability to serve on call, as scheduled or as necessary.
Licenses: A valid driver's license and current automobile insurance is required. The new Marketing Assistant must pass and maintain Fair Housing classes as well as act in accordance to state and federal Fair Housing laws.
Essential Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Coordinating, Implementing, Maintaining and Measuring overall portfolio marketing and GG branding efforts. Areas of focus to include:
Develops marketing strategy, based on knowledge or established policy, nature of market, copyright requirements, and cost and markup factors.
Outreach - attending Chamber events, PMAMM meetings, Mixer meetings, grand openings, etc. to build relationships.
Create and maintain brand standards at all Gillespie Group developments in regard to all marketing aspects (i.e. print, web, social media, correspondence, signage, ID package).
Develop and implement marketing material and strategy for new developments and pre-development projects.
Marketing Apartments, Commercial and For Sale products.
Creating, Maintaining and Measuring a strong online presence for Gillespie Group and respective properties:
Ensure our web presence is strong and the site staff is efficient in communicating with prospects and residents.
Social Media leader and advisor for the company. Along with review and audits of social media at respective properties.
Train site staff on social media and how to maintain/update internet listing services
Resident and Prospect Communication:
Meet with property staff and regional managers to work together at forecasting and planning upcoming marketing efforts and campaigns.
Research housing fairs, chamber events, or other outreach opportunities would be beneficial to the properties
Review apartment-based marketing such as Rent.com, Forrent.com to make sure the media outlets are the right fit for that property.
Research new and efficient ways to communicate with prospects and residents
Work with Managers to administer each property's marketing budgets.
Will provide weekly and monthly reporting to VP, Dr. of Property Management and Regional Managers. This reporting will include - but is not limited to - reporting on the status of marketing, communication, and outreach activities. The reports will be both historical and forward looking.
Obtain purchasing power for all forms of media. Must obtain 3 bids for each media outlet every 12 months.
Negotiate with media agents to secure agreements that are in the best interest of Gillespie Group.
Edits material according to specific market or company requirements.
Ensure the vendor is providing updates on projects, including completion dates.
Will manage all aspects of print production as well as distribution plan.
Oversee the writing of press releases, copy for marketing materials, proposals, advertisements and other related materials to ensure that all are performed in keeping with the company's marketing and brand management goals.
Education, Training and Experience/Qualifications: Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Education: A college degree is required. The position does require the ability to read and write English fluently, the ability to perform advanced business mathematical functions and must have strong marketing skills.
Experience: Previous experience in marketing and/or advertising or related field is preferred.
Skills: The position requires the ability to deal well with people and allow them to feel comfortable quickly. In addition, the position requires the following: professional image, excellent coordination and communication skills, superior understanding of marketing targets, demographics of the area, and ability to forecast additional marketing efforts at a property, very strong customer service orientation, good organizational and time management skills, and knowledge and experience of working with vendors, contractors, negotiator of proposals and bids, always looking out for the owner's best interest. The ideal candidate works well under pressure and can receive constructive feedback while making necessary alterations to meet the company's goals and objectives. A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and woking knowledge of HTML CSS and Wordpress is preferred. In addition, they must be comfortable wokring on social media outlets such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, blogs, Pinterest, and Tumblr.
The Computer Programmer Analyst is responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of the information management system and web site used by the Ingham Health Plan Corporation. The Computer Programmer Analyst will be responsible for the upload, conversion, and maintenance of data (pharmacy, medical, enrollment, etc.) and creation of various reports; Maintenance of the Corporation websites and social media.
Applicant should have excellent problem solving abilities and analytical skills with the tenacity to follow projects through implementation. Exceptional interpersonal, organizations and time management skills is a must. Applicant must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office programs, Access, SQL or comparable application development tools, database technology, and the design and development of applications. Knowledge of ASP.NET or comparable web services preferred.
Preferred applicant will have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years’ experience in information systems or related field, or an Associate’s Degree with more than 5 years’ experience. A degree is not required if applicant has comparable and relevant education/ certification and experience.
Applicant must have at least 3-5 years of experience in design and development of database technology and computer applications. Prior successful project management experience is helpful. Experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
Description and Requirements:
Supports Sales programs and the efforts of the Sales Force by addressing and making decisions regarding pricing, sales support, and service issues within the context of Corporate policies, procedures, and philosophy.
Communicate via telephone, fax, and email with field sales personnel involving Salesforce requests for competitive pricing, contract and bid pricing, and other product pricing and sales terms and conditions issues.
Analyze information provided by field sales personnel pertaining to competitive products, competitive prices, and related terms and conditions of sale.
Make decisions concerning customer pricing, shipping requirements, terms and conditions of sale, and contract/bid pricing. Use a strong understanding of market conditions, corporate philosophies and policies in the decision making process.
Communicate and explain, with supporting rationale, pricing decisions and company pricing policies as well as related terms and conditions of sale to Dart field sales personnel and to customers.
Evaluate and make decisions on Salesforce requests regarding company expenditures relating to distributor promotional and marketing activities, distributor trade show participation, and distributor requests for advertising support.
Assist customers by resolving service related issues which are beyond the abilities or authority of Customer Service Representative and handles other service issues when field sales personnel are unavailable and/or immediate action is required. Communicates with customers regarding these issues both verbally and in writing.
Receive Field Service Reports from field sales personnel relating to product quality and/or customer service problems. Analyzes the reported information. Gather information on the situation from various sources. Work with the Salesforce to develop the optimal mutually acceptable solution for both the customer and the company. Make decisions in this regard and communicates them to the Salesforce and, on occasion, to the customer via letter.
Author and send customers price quotations, price contracts, and general customer service correspondence via letter, fax, and email relating to pricing and general sales and service matters.
Work with the Credit Department personnel,the field sales personnel, and occasionally directly with the customer to resolve issues associated with past due invoices and unauthorized payment deductions.
Provide ongoing general administrative sales and service support responding to customer and Dart Salesforce requests in a timely fashion.
Help create a positive work environment and is a booster of company policy, procedures, and philosophy. This includes professional communication with all Dart employees.
Using customer-provided spreadsheets occasionally provide quotations, product information, etc. These spreadsheets are often in Excel format. Assistance is available for Dart office staff to handle and respond to such electronic spreadsheets if necessary.
Coordinate efforts of various Dart departments to resolve service and sales condition related issues.
Manage special projects to completion and implementation. Assist others in special project work, as needed.
As assigned, collaborate with other departments to identify, plan for, and implement prudent business processes.
Responsible for promoting a customer service focus resulting in exceedingly high service levels.
Responsible for promoting a team approach. Actively participate in team building and the development of shared and effective processes.
Support business process decisions that will result in profits in the long term.
Support Administrative Sales Department management in creating a culture that leads to successful integration of company acquisitions and software implementations.
As assigned, responsible for mass communications to a broad customer and/or sales force base.
As assigned, oversee the coordination, execution, and accuracy of published price changes.
As assigned, support the integration efforts.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Requires a Bachelor's Degree from accredited university
Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
Requires six (6) months experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
Requires the ability to use independent judgment and make decisions
Requires good basic math skills, including decimals and fractions
Requires good organizational skills with ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
Requires the ability to recognize all relevant issues, and their relative importance, when making decisions and/or recommendations
Requires the ability to show initiative in generating opportunities and solving problems
Requires the ability to work efficiently and meet key operational deadlines
Requires the ability to tactfully solve problems and provide feedback to others
Prefer two (2) years of general business work experience
Prefer two (2) years of supervisory or management experience
Prefer knowledge of project management
Prefer two (2) years of working computer experience
Prefer fluency in additional language(s), particularly Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic
Provide assistance to our business customers with general account questions, billing questions, additional service requests, and order or account adjustments as required
Provide assistance to our residential customers with service questions, account questions, billing inquiries and changes, and process new service orders
Work closely with the sales department to insure orders submitted are entered correctly and verified with the customer
Work closely with the NetOps, NMC, and Routing and Switching Departments to insure the customer’s service is delivered and turned up as ordered
Provide hand-off/close documentation to the customer and internal departments as required insuring a smooth transition for the customer and NMC
Candidate must be flexible and easily adapt to change as well as provide feedback and input to ensure that processes are working properly for all internal customers
Utilize multiple internal and external systems to research and resolve customer or internal issues
Research circuits involved in change, disconnect or activity via appropriate databases for consistency and accuracy of elements
Resolve discrepancies by contacting appropriate group or escalate for technical assistance if unresolved
Two years previous customer service experience required; Call Center experience a plus
Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task required
Excellent oral and written communication skills required
Strong analytical and problem solving skills required
Proven ability to work with multiple systems and resources required
Telecommunication experience preferred
Candidate should be a self-starter that enjoys working with people
Oversee process development activities for late clinical stage and commercial products.
Oversee Process Development team executing late stage and commercial development activities. Collaborate with critical site functions including Quality, Regulatory and Man Ops.
-Responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all process development, programs across all Lansing campus development projects.
-Creation and Implementation of a strategic approach to the execution of new and existing programs, provide input and expertise to troubleshoot problems during the process development and manufacturing programs, identify and coordinate internal process development expertise that can be appropriately resourced to projects.
-Maintain good working relationships with outsource partners and be the primary point of contact for strategic process development activities.
-Provide leadership and guidance to the Process Development unit supporting continuous process transfer, late stage process development process validation and commercial process improvements.
-Performance management of Lansing Process Development Unit.
-Significant interaction with other functions on a technical level to enable project requirements and objectives.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by those in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, and other duties may be assigned.
Education, Experience & Skills
-Position requires familiarity with all aspects of biopharmaceutical process development (fermentation, purification, manufacturing) and analytical test methods for both recombinant protein and live vaccine product types.
-Strong management abilities and excellent interpersonal communication skills interacting with all levels of the organization are essential
-A minimum of 10 years of high level experience in vaccine manufacturing or the field of biotechnology.
-BS/MS in a scientific discipline. Ph.D. and/or MBA preferred.
-Type/keyboard, good eye/hand coordination, stand, walk, sit, twist/turn, reach outward, reach above shoulder, hand dexterity, bend, and squat/kneel.
-Use phone, fax, copier, and computer. Organize/coordinate, analyze/interpret, problem solve, make decisions, supervise, plan, communicate, prepare written communications, and prepare transaction documents.
Under the direct supervision of the Assistant Deputy Health Officer, responsible for information, research and communication activities which promote the Health Department's mission and goals. Conducts research and disseminates finding to inform residents about health issues and to promote health improvement efforts. Coordinates media relations and oversees the Health Department marketing plan. Identifies and prepares grant applications. Represents the Health Department at various internal and external meetings as directed.
Please see the complete job description at http://www. ingham.org
A Master's degree in Public Health or a related field is required.
Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience in a related position is required.
The Marketing Programs Manager is primarily responsible for lead/demand generation via development and implementation of targeted marketing programs aimed at acquisition of new customers and up-selling of existing customers. The Marketing Program Manager's responsibilities include planning, executing and measuring programs, and provide detailed reporting of each program. The techniques include, but are not limited to Webinars, direct mail, e-mail campaigns, social media and conferences/events. The Marketing Programs Manager will work with sales and the product team to manage specific programs to support new business acquisition.
• Determine standards for evaluating and controlling performance of marketing campaigns -- including analyzing campaign performance and determining subsequent campaign strategies based on analysis of campaign data.
• Pre- and post-Webinar support including coordinating with all speakers regarding Webinar and presentation content, coordinate dry-runs to ensure successful live broadcast.
• Procuring lists and determining which are best and negotiating with list vendors.
• Develop and execute lead generation programs that support sales strategies and targets.
• Draft copy language for campaigns, collaterals, customer success stories and other customer facing communications and work with graphics to produce marketing materials for use by sales.
• Plan and execute events such as conferences, trade shows and special events with customers, prospects and industry influencers.
• Ensure all programs and campaigns are in alignment with marketing strategy and sales goals and objectives.
• Track and report on marketing programs and lead development on a monthly, quarterly, annual, and as needed basis.
• Managing the marketing component of the company's CRM usage and work closely with sales operations to ensure that marketing leads are properly assigned and follow-up by sales.
Professional and Technical Competencies:
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, including creative writing, copywriting, editing, and proofing.
• Strong CRM tools experience.
• MS Office proficiency required.
• Strong organizational, prioritization, multitasking and project management skills, including excellent follow-through.
• Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting and exceeding customer expectations; in this case the primary customer is the company's sales organization, however individual may also be working with clients for case studies and webinars.
• Drive for Results - Demonstrates desire for achieving or surpassing objectives; shows passion for improving delivery of services with a commitment to continuous improvement.
• Creativity and Innovation - Ability to generate novel and valuable ideas to develop new or improved processes, methods and deliverables.
• Teamwork and Collaboration - Ability to work cooperatively with others to accomplish IDV's objectives.
• Adaptability/Open to Change - Can respond to change with a positive attitude and willingness to learn new ways to accomplish objectives.
• Good Judgment - Is comfortable with making decisions authoritatively and wisely, after adequately contemplating various available courses.
Bachelor's degree in related field; preferred degree in business administration, communications, or marketing.
At least 3 - 5 years experience in marketing, direct marketing or demand generation strongly preferred. B2B marketing experience for a technology/software company is helpful.
This position is on a dynamic agile team that is responsible for our corporate e-Commerce systems.
Michigan Millers believes that empowered associates make a successful company. At Michigan Millers our associates make it happen. Through hard work, innovation and teamwork Michigan Millers remains committed to meeting the needs of our customers in a way that never fails to exceed their expectations. Michigan Millers offers an empowered work environment, competitive benefits and compensation, professional development, a work-life commitment and community involvement.
We offer a great working environment, and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Michigan Millers Mutual Insurance Company has an outstanding career opportunity for an individual with 1 -2 years of JAVA coding experience, whether gained through coursework, internship or direct work experience.
The ideal candidate possesses the following skills:
Bachelors of Computer Science, Management Information Systems, a degree in a related field or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
1-2 years of JAVA coding
1-2 years of SQL query development
Experience with Software Quality Assurance
Experience with Automated Unit Testing
Experience with Test Driven Design
Knowledge of Insurance Systems
Familiarity with SOAP & HTML web services
Familiarity with Agile SCRUM Methodology
Familiarity with JSF
Familiarity with SEAM
Familiarity with J2EE
In addition, the successful candidate will be a self-starter who is able to work well in team structures and possesses outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.